Employment Opportunities at PFI Western Companies
PFI Western Store, Home of BootDaddy, is now accepting applications for employment in the following areas.
PFI Western Store is currently seeking a full-time Copywriter who is a self-motivated individual with superb copywriting and communication skills. This position will be responsible for the day to day uploading of new retail products to our website.
- Write all product descriptions for PFI’s e-commerce retail site. Copywriter will need to ensure each description includes the product’s key benefits, contains technical information about the product, and writes each description to include current SEO practices
- Concept and write creative content for company blog, emails, and other marketing materials
- Help manage website content on web category pages
- Assist with fulfilling website orders and writing social media content as needed
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, creative writing, or similar field
- Ability to proofread and edit the work of colleagues
- Strong time management skills, highly organized, and ability to pay close attention to details
- Understanding of SEO and working within a content management system is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please email resume with contact information to [email protected] and [email protected]
Retail Store Positions We Are Accepting Applications For
Sales Associates (PT/FT) - Must have open availability and be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Retail or sales experience is preferred.
Cashier (PT/FT) - Must have open availability and be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be enthusiastic and previous cashier experience is preferred.
PFI Town includes PFI Western Store, Saddle City and Big Spur Hat company. We are a family owned business that has thrived in Springfield, MO for 40 years! We offer premier western clothing, western belts and buckles, cowboy boots, saddles, tack, hats, western gifts and more! We are looking for outgoing customer service oriented people who have a passion to help others and love the western lifestyle.
Must be 18 years or older and must be willing to work a flexible schedule of nights, weekends, holidays and special events. Please fill out the PFI Western Store employment application to learn more about our available positions. Please call PFI Western Store at 417.889.2668 with any questions about job postings and an employment application.