Employment Opportunities at PFI Western Companies
PFI Western Store, Home of BootDaddy, is now accepting applications for employment in the following areas:
Saddle City Sales Associates (Full Time)
Do you have a passion for the equine & western lifestyle? Saddle City is looking for full-time experienced saddles, tack and retail oriented sales person. If you love meeting new people and working with professional team of customer-focused, sales-minded associates we want to hear from you. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule; including evenings till 7pm, weekends and holidays are required.
- Assisting customers with equine products & cowboy hats
- Cashier and customer checkout
- Assist customers with taking phone orders.
- Assist with receiving, restocking, merchandising, displays, and housekeeping.
- Assist with adding products to our website
- Perform project tasks as assigned by manager.
- Learn our brands and products
- Excellent listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality, ability to engage customers in sales conversations
- Retail sales experience with equine & western products is a plus.
- Dependable, punctual and reliable
- Must be 18 yrs of age or older
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Answer incoming phone calls
Full Time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan - company matched
Retail Store Positions Available:
- Sales Associates (PT/FT) - Will be responsible for greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service. Must have open availability and be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Retail or sales experience is preferred.
- Seamstress/Tailor (PT/FT) - Responsible for completing all alterations and sewing services necessary to meet our customers’ needs. Looking for self-motivated individuals with excellent sewing skills.
- Cashier (PT/FT) - Will be responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions at our point of sale system along with providing top notch customer service when dealing with phone calls and personal interactions with our customers. Must be enthusiastic and previous cashier experience is preferred.
PFI Town includes PFI Western Store, Saddle City and Big Spur Hat company. We are a family owned business that has thrived in Springfield, MO for 45 years! We offer premier western clothing, western belts and buckles, cowboy boots, saddles, tack, hats, western gifts and more! We are looking for outgoing customer service oriented people who have a passion to help others and love the western lifestyle.
Must be 18 years or older and must be willing to work a flexible schedule of nights, weekends, holidays and special events. Please fill out the PFI Western Store employment application to learn more about our available positions. Please call PFI Western Store at 417.889.2668 with any questions about job postings and an employment application.