BootDaddy Mary Berry Moonshine Cocktail
Looking for good stay-at-home date night ideas? You’ll love these Mary Berry Valentine’s Day cocktails. They’re romantic, pretty, and so easy to make! Plus the BootDaddy Moonshine gives it an extra kick.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3-4 Strawberries
- Crushed or Solid Ice
- BootDaddy Moonshine – 9 ounces
- Vanilla Simple Syrup – 0.5 ounces
- Water – 3 to 6 ounces
- Optional: Rosemary to Garnish
How to Make a Mary Berry Cocktail:
- Muddle the strawberries. We minced ours into tiny pieces and then muddled them with our shot glass to get them nice and smooth.
- Combine all ingredients listed above into your cocktail shaker
- Shake till cold, pour, and serve! Garnish your glass with rosemary or sliced strawberries.
For a frozen treat, you can replace the cocktail shaker with a blender. Update your recipe to use 12 strawberries for a sweeter and fruiter flavor.